Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Asking for equal time on Rush Limbaugh show

Mark Belling is hosting the Rush Limbaugh show this week. Today he had on Ron Johnson for an interview. Between Rush/Mark and he has been feature on Hannity where they showed his ad. A lot of free air time. Well I believe I deserve some as well. So I wrote to Mr. Belling/Rush, here is my letter.


Hi Mark,

I understand that you had Mr. Johnson on your show today, or I should say
Rush's show. Mark, I to am a candidate for the US Senate seat here in
Wisconsin. I have been running for over a year and a half now getting all
across Wisconsin.


I am with the Constitution Party and will be the third candidate on the
General ballot in Nov.

Being said that, I am requesting an interview on Rush Limbaugh's show.
Based on the FEC rulings I am asking for fair and equal air time in an
interview.

Please let me know.

sincerely;

Rob Taylor
US Senate Candidate - WI

No comments:

Post a Comment