Monday, June 28, 2010

I am electable, and I can win.

Robert Taylor -- US Senate candidate in Wisconsin -- fully endorsed by the CP-Wisconsin
www.RobTaylorforsenate.com Needs your help to gain ballot access!!

Is Rob Taylor electable? Yes I am! Is he constitutional? You bet I am!

This question is one that appears in many circles and is the concern of
many groups and voters. So let’s cut to the heart the matter. Let’s
look first at what we have been given in the past. For many years we have
not had a US Senator who can or would follow the basic tenets of the
Constitution. In fact, we haven’t had too many from either party who have
provided us with any real assurances they will follow the Constitution. One only has to
look at the voting records and the bills that have come from Congress to see
that. This country needs leaders who will defend and support the
Constitution. We need statesmen and leaders.

I am one of those leaders. First I am an average, middle class working
man. My responsibility has been to provide for my family and my
community. I have put my career as a software engineer on hold to pursue
this path. I am not in this for power, fame, or a career. Second, as a
leader in my community, I am a three (3) term elected city councilman in Cumberland, WI
with a record of voting on issues to help my fellow citizens to make sure the
city is spending the people money wisely and to provide a fair and
balance between the government, the business community and the people. Not
an easy tasks. I have been in this race since March of 2009, which makes
me the longest running candidate of them all, even liberal Democrat incumbent Russ Feingold.

I am electable, and I can win. I know the people of Wisconsin are ready
for a leader who will follow the Constitution, a leader that will push
for the state of Wisconsin to have authority and freedom from the federal government according to
Article 1: Section 8 and the Tenth Amendment,
a leader that will not just say cut taxes but who will actually get in there and
eliminate wasteful and unconstitutional programs and federal departments.

But I am only electable if I can get on the ballot. That is why I need
your help, Wisconsin needs your help and the country needs your help. We
need signatures and I can cover only so much space within the time frame
required, just a couple weeks now. So please, get the petition sheet from my web site, which you can
also find on the home page of www.wisconsinconstitutionparty.com, print it
off and send me two sheets (20 signatures), yourself and your family, friends, neighbors. If you
can get ten signatures or one sheet, whatever you can do is appreciated Send it to me at

Rob Taylor
P.O. Box 917
Cumberland, WI 54829

For the survival of the Republic and the success of the Constitution Party and it's message,

Robert Taylor

1 comment: