Friday, October 9, 2009

Summer and Fall events

Wow, the campaign has not only come to life but has grown legs and starting to march forward. It’s been since I last posted back on July 28th that now I have time to catch everyone up. All the event has been captured on the events page in my web site. It has been fun and exciting to campaign all over the State and meet up with some really great people who are supportive in the efforts. Fall is not showing any signs of slowing down. Open Carry rally in Hudson 17th, Teat party in Barron C. 24th, We the people rally in Cumberland on the 31th of Oct. We plan on having a Halloween theme.
I just booked a room at the new library here In Cumberland to show to 40 or so people the file “33 Minutes”. It’s about our missile defense. Anyone interested in seeing this great movie please let me know.
I hope to get back sooner next time.

1 comment: